Advanced Rocketry Mod for MC 1.12.2 / 1.11.2 (Journey in Space)
Explore space, moons and other planets, creating your own spaceship.
Advanced Rocketry 1.12.2 will allow us to enjoy space exploration, being able to create our own spaceship, with the design and shape that we want, using blocks added by the mod or predefined blocks of the game. Although it will have to be able to be able to sail the skies, so we will have to control the weight and aerodynamics of our ship to get it to be able to take off and leave our planet.
Once our ship is created and tested, we will be able to leave our planet and start with space exploration. We can discover new planets, moons and even new solar systems, where of course we can land, explore and even create a base on another planet. If we prefer, we can also create bases in space.
This mod is in Alpha update phase, so it may still contain errors, bugs or not having all its functional content. We will publish your respective updates in this same article.
How to Install Minecraft Advanced Rocketry Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download LibVulpes
- Download Minecraft Advanced Rocketry Mod 1.12.2
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded file of “LibVulpes” inside the folder .minecraft/mods
- Paste the downloaded file of the mod into the folder .minecraft/mods
- It’s time to explore new planets, moons and solar systems!
Download Advanced Rocketry Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ DOWNLOAD
for MC 1.11.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.10.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.7.10 ⇒ Download
Credit: zmaster587 | Source: CurseForge