Allomancy is a Mod on Minecraft 1.16.3/1.15.2, which will add new effects on the consumption of metals. This is a magical addition that will be added to the game by new ores, metals that carry with them a useful part of the effects.
The mod revolves around eight base metals: iron, steel, tin, tin, zinc, brass, copper and bronze. To make the effects of these metals work, create the elixirs of each metal and drink them. You can create a maximum elixir of eight kinds of metals.
Eight metals are grouped into four different pairs, each of which is interconnected in some way, usually with the opposite to the other.
- Iron and steel (pulls for metals + repulsion from metal blocks)
- Tin and tin (night vision + increased speed, jump height)
- Zinc and brass (evil mobs attacking everything in the vicinity + soothe mobs and a creeper are our friend)
- Copper and bronze (hides from detection abilities + detects the abilities of other players)
How to Enable Effects
In order to open the menu, press the F button, if it does not work, then you need to change the control key. Then you will have a menu that allows you to turn off and turn off the various abilities that will appear when you consume metals.
How to Install Minecraft Allomancy Mod ?
- Download and Install MC Forge
- Download Minecraft Allomancy Mod
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\mods
- Launch the game and play!
Download Allomancy Mod for Minecraft
for MineCraft ⇒ 1.16.3 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Credit: legobmw99 | Source: CurseForge