Allomancy Mod for MC 1.14.4 / 1.12.2 / 1.11.2 / 1.10.2
Allomancy is a Mod on Minecraft 1.14.4 / 1.12.2, which will add new effects on the consumption of metals. This is a magical addition that will be added to the game by new ores, metals that carry with them a useful part of the effects.
The mod revolves around eight base metals: iron, steel, tin, tin, zinc, brass, copper and bronze. To make the effects of these metals work, create the elixirs of each metal and drink them. You can create a maximum elixir of eight kinds of metals.
Eight metals are grouped into four different pairs, each of which is interconnected in some way, usually with the opposite to the other.
- Iron and steel (pulls for metals + repulsion from metal blocks)
- Tin and tin (night vision + increased speed, jump height)
- Zinc and brass (evil mobs attacking everything in the vicinity + soothe mobs and a creeper are our friend)
- Copper and bronze (hides from detection abilities + detects the abilities of other players)
How to Enable Effects
In order to open the menu, press the F button, if it does not work, then you need to change the control key. Then you will have a menu that allows you to turn off and turn off the various abilities that will appear when you consume metals.
This mod is in Alpha update phase, so it may still contain errors or bugs. We will publish your respective updates in this same article.
How to Install Minecraft Allomancy Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Allomancy Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.
Download Allomancy Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.14.4 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.14.3 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.11.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.10.2 ⇒ Download
Credit: legobmw99 | Source: CurseForge