Ama’s Damage Indicator Mod for MC 1.14.4 / 1.13.2
The modification will add an interface that will appear when you hover on the mob, thanks to it you will be able to find out the name of the mob, its health, armor and the superimposed effects. The mod has a config file in which you can change the position of the interface, change the color and hide / show its elements.
How to Install Minecraft Ama’s Damage Indicator Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Ama’s Damage Indicator Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.
Download Ama’s Damage Indicator Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.14.4 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.13.2 ⇒ Download
Credit: ZeAmateis | Source: CurseForge