A small cosmetic mod with which the leaves, water and grass will differ slightly in color depending on the place in which they are located. This will give the world diversity and breathe life into it.
How to Install Minecraft Ambient Environment Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Ambient Environment Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.
Download Ambient Environment Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.13 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.12.2 / 1.12.1 / 1.12 ⇒ Download
Credit: jaredlll08 | Source: CurseForge