AnimalNet Mod for MC 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 / 1.7.10 (Storage Mobs)
Now you can capture animals and villagers in a fast and comfortable way.
AnimalNet 1.14.4 is a mod that allows us to create networks to capture any animal in the game, as well as the villagers. These networks have different sizes, so we will have to use large networks for entities of large sizes.
These networks will allow us to capture animals and villagers, keeping their names by tag, their inventories and their ages. Networks allow us to capture animals or villagers, storing them as if they were objects.
How to Install Minecraft AnimalNet Mod ?
- Download and Install Fabric Mod Loader and Fabric API
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft AnimalNet Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Now you can make use of the networks that allows this mod to be manufactured!
Download AnimalNet Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.14.4 (Fabric) ⇒ Download
for MC 1.14.4 (Forge) ⇒ Download
for MC 1.14.3 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.14.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.14.1 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.14 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.13.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.7.10 ⇒ Download
Credit: MrMarnic | Source: CurseForge