Now you can build in Minecraft using a variety of shapes, including rounded and triangular shapes.
ArchitectureCraft 1.12.2 allows us new possibilities when it comes to building, being able to create decorative blocks with new textures, but especially tringular and spherical decorative blocks. This allows us to create less “gridded” constructions, giving a more dynamic and real look.
Through an object called «Sawbench», we can take a square block and get new shapes. On the other hand we can use a hammer that will allow us to rotate the block that we have just placed in a place, without having to remove it and put it back if we were wrong when placing it.
With this mod we can make sloping roofs, round water wells, rounded columns and arched doors and windows, among other options.
How to Install Minecraft ArchitectureCraft Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft ArchitectureCraft Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- It’s time to become architects in Minecraft!
Download ArchitectureCraft Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ Download
Credit: darkevilmac | Source: CurseForge