API Architectury Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 is an intermediate API designed to facilitate the occurrence of multiplatform mods. Facilitate the occurrence of multiplatform mods by dropping templates. This library was originally preferred by the developers for each mod upload Architectury is api to api cloth and forge api and as upload have completely different implementations, which can be considered as the same factor.
The architecture is constantly updated with new hooks and options. It currently accepts more than 90 event managers, a local abstraction, a upload name abstraction, game registration abstraction, and easy-to-use commentary @ExpectPlatform.
Advantages of architecture:
- Open supply.
- The smallest model in most of its platforms
Modified API Mod Architectury
- Download and install the latest version of Clothing API we had Cloth Modloader
- Download and install the app Forge API
- Download and install Soft Config API Mod
- Download Architectury API Mod (select versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folders ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install it Mod Menu
Architectury API Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ṣọ Cloth ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.16.4
The post API Architectury Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 (For Mod Developers) appears first on HDPackMod.