Baggable Mobs Mod for MC 1.12.2 (Store Mob in Bag)
Baggable Mod on Minecraft 1.12.2, which will allow you to make a very necessary function in the game. What are we talking about? The point is that now you can transport some mobs with a special bag. You need to find the right mob, then put it in a special bag, after which you can release it in the right place for you. Thus, you can easily move mobs to a large number of blocks in Minecraft without any special problems. I would also like to note that these bags stack only when they are empty, but if this bag is not empty, then you will see what kind of mob is in this bag. In addition, I want to immediately say that you can not move hostile mobs. However, there is one setting that allows you to move some enemy mobs.
Features of the Mod:
- Simple craft, which consists of 3 blocks of leather, 1 rope, and also Gast’s tears. But what opportunities.
- The author of the mod claims that this mod allows you to do simple things without installing complex mods.
This mod is in Alpha update phase, so it may still contain errors or bugs. We will publish your respective updates in this same article.
How to Install Minecraft Baggable Mobs Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Baggable Mobs Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.
Download Baggable Mobs Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ Download
Credit: builtbrokenbot | Source: CurseForge