Battered Old Stuff Resource Pack for 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is an ancient and realistic view of the topic Useful resources. It comes in two resolutions of 32 × 32 and 64 × 64 on the basis of these useful resources. This is without a doubt one of the oldest interest packs in Minecraft that has been around for seven years and has always been there. Created by ozBillo.
This useful source material will work some historical objects or possibly technically say something of your past. It gives you a rustic feeling of the old days of living in the 1970s and Sixty Nine. It has textures that will make a light effort out, rusty and cracking out yet it is going to yet take to look great because there is so much information that can be fully integrated into one and the other.
Older Application Update Pack:
- Included History Buildings and Objects.
- Fresh flowers and swords.
- Add Chest Trap and Bookshelf.
- New Work and Flower Pot.
- Added Mobs and Blocks.
- Work Improvement and Sky.
- Add mattress and doorways.
Battered Old Stuff Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Best installed and working normally.
- Record the source of the sources and leave it in the archive.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Source packages” section, select “Falda Source packs”.
- The application folders will open where you need to copy the texture summary.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the list of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected page.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. The textures will work in all archives.
Battered Old Stuff Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
The post Battered Old Item 1.18.1 Resource Pack 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (64x) appears first on HDPackMod.