Batty’s Coordinates Plus Mod for MC 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2
Diverse information on screen, without having to consult “F3”.
Batty’s Coordinates Plus 1.14.4 is a mod that will allow us to display, in a discrete way, information such as X, Y, and Z coordinates, which are consulted by default after pressing the “F3” key, in addition to adding another type of information useful for players, when and how each of them wants or needs.
This mod adds various informative modules to the game screen. We can consulate the coordinates, the time of day, a numerical time counter, as well as the biome in which we are. This, and another, information will appear discreetly and permanently on the screen. Players will be able to locate this information in several areas of the screen.
This mod is in Alpha update phase, so it may still contain errors or bugs. We will publish your respective updates in this same article.
How to Install Minecraft Batty’s Coordinates Plus Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Batty’s Coordinates Plus Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- We have it installed and ready to offer information on the screen!
Download Batty’s Coordinates Plus Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.14.4 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.14.3 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.13.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.11.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.10.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.7.10 ⇒ Download
Credit: BatHeart | Source: CurseForge