Beveled Bone Resource Pack 1.18.2, 1.17.1 focuses on redesigning the model of Minecraft promotion post using textures from bare bones in addition to bevelled blocks from Bevel Pack. This object is designed to appear as a promotional technique, which is often seen within the launch, with low and low horn. Essentially, all the blocks in the personal world will always look flat, with lighter points. Basically, this case is a clear improvement on your Minecraft knowledge.
Bevelled Bone Resources / Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Best installed and working normally.
- Record the source of the sources and leave it in the archive.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Source packages” section, select “Falda Source packs”.
- The application folders will open where you need to copy the texture summary.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the list of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected page.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. The textures will work in all archives.
Bevelled Bone Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1