A new dark and medieval aspect for your Minecraft worlds.
Beyond The Lands 1.15, 1.14 and 1.13 is a package of medieval style textures, formed by both pixelated textures, as well as others of a fairly defined appearance. The colors of these textures are quite saturated, giving something “dark” to the constructions.
This pack of textures is 16x resolution, like the predefined textures of the game, so it is not necessary to use tools such as Optifine, although they always come in handy to optimize the game’s performance.
How to Install Minecraft Beyond The Lands Texture Pack ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Optifine HD
- Download Beyond The Lands Texture Pack
- Open file .minecraft/resourcepacks
- Paste the downloaded file, inside “resourcepacks”.
- We only have to enjoy it!
Download Beyond The Lands Texture Pack for Minecraft
Credit: tomaxed44 | Source: CurseForge