Bounding Box Outline Reloaded Mod for MC 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2
A simple way to find any structure of the game.
Bounding Box Outline 1.14.4 is a mod that focuses on revealing to players the exact point where certain structures have been generated, or highlights of the game, be they temples, fortresses, mansions, towns, igloos, shipwrecks, ocean ruins or buried treasures, among other things.
As we can see in the above image, the mod delimits these areas, or specific points where there is something interesting, through containers or spheres of different colors. Depending on the color of these containers we will know what is in that particular point. For example, a white container identifies an igloo, a blue sphere identifies a village, an orange container reveals a desert temple, and so on.
How to Install Minecraft Bounding Box Outline Reloaded Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download and Install Fabric Mod Loader
- Download Minecraft Bounding Box Outline Reloaded Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Colorful spheres and containers that reveal structures and points of interest!
Download Bounding Box Outline Reloaded Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.14.4 (Vanilla) ⇒ Download
for MC 1.14.4 (Forge) ⇒ Download
for MC 1.14.4 (Fabric) ⇒ Download
for MC 1.14.4 (Bukkit) ⇒ Download
for MC 1.14.3 (Vanilla) ⇒ Download
for MC 1.13.2 (Vanilla) ⇒ Download
for MC 1.13.2 (Rift) ⇒ Download
for MC 1.13.2 (Forge) ⇒ Download
for MC 1.13.2 (Bukkit) ⇒ Download
for MC 1.12.2 (Litemod) ⇒ Download
for MC 1.12.2 (Forge) ⇒ Download
Credit: Irti | Source: CurseForge