Build Helper Mod 1.18.2, 1.17.1, 1.16.5 provides brand new wands into the Minecraft world. These hikes can be used for speeding up production, drinking water from ditches and valleys, as well as adding new islands, or clearing mountains or hills.
The tool only works on normal blocks. Good blocks with different types can look like a number of sudden exchanges. As an example, flowers will trade simple vanilla flowers like roses or dandelions.
BuildHelper Mod Features:
- Sand between the Water Bar
- Universal Kun Wand
- Exchange Wand
- Dirt Kun Wand
- Cobble Kun Wand
- Stone With Wand
- Cube Digger Wand
- Wand Wind
- Aafo Filler Wand
- Omi Kun Wand
- Remove the Water Bar
- The participant can be restricted to writing blocks for full wands like 1000 blocks in the x and z and 300 blocks in y directions. If these endpoints are completed, the tool can be repaired.
- The wands should not be positioned to remove or change the bed frame
How to use
- Add an island: Create a column from the underside to the floor someplace within the ocean. Click on any blocks on the Substructure String, click on the blocks above and fill in immediately at the coordinates x, y, and z between the two blocks. Apply plastics for the background and debris for the three levels above
- Fill the valleys: If the participant wants a flat land for development projects, use full garbage blocks and fill the valleys until it is full.
- Remove mountains and hills: From the top to the desired platform, create the appropriate side-by-side bars next to each other using a wand digger, then delete the top
- Build a house: Create columns within the desired top. Then press to the top of this column and a barrier at the back to create a wall. Implement the same cases for 4 sections, after which with the height of the high wall, delete some blocks to create doors and house windows. Add two additional blocks on the desired surface area between the face-to-face corners of one another and fill the floor by pressing one after the other.
Build Helper Mod 1.18.2 / 1.17.1 asks Minecraft Forge to run easily. This shader is estimated as one of the auxiliary shaders Minecraft. Use this and create a brand Minecraft chance.
BuildHelper Mod installation
- Download and install the app Forge API
- Downloads BuildHelper Mod (select versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folders ./minecraft/mods/
BuildHelper Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2