CaveBiomes is a Mod on Minecraft 1.16.3/1.15.2, which allows all players to play a slightly updated game that opens up an interesting underground world. It was diluted with some new blocks, which in turn allow you to create whole new underground biomes. The mod works perfectly by itself, however, it is designed as a companion for Underground Biomes Constructs.
What kind of biomes will appear?
This mod includes not only a large number of new biomes, but also a certain number of mobs. For example:
- Mummies: vanilla zombies dressed as mummies can be found in deserts or other sandy biomes.
- Pharaoh: More dangerous mummies, they can also be found in the desert or other sandy biomes.
- Knights Skeletons: Skeletons from the original game, armed with a sword, in a ring, can only be found in citadels or other underground structures.
- Magic Skeletons: skeletons from the original game, armed with a rod capable of firing fireballs, are found only in citadels or other underground structures.
- Crazy Golems: Standard iron golems that are crazy about long abandonment that will attack the player on the spot.
- Zombie Miner: Zombies from the standard game, equipped with a pick and a helmet. Only found in the mines.
A few words about new biomes. You will have caves with a high content of water, clefts, as well as high vegetation and many other species, we suggest you explore them yourself, have a good game!
How to Install Minecraft Cave Biomes Mod ?
- Download and Install Fabric API + Fabric Mod Loader
- Download Minecraft Cave Biomes Mod
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\mods
- Launch the game and play!
Download Cave Biomes Mod for Minecraft
for MineCraft ⇒ 1.16.3 + 1.15.2
Credit: SuperCoder79 | Source: CurseForge