Ceramics is a Mod on Minecraft 1.15.2/1.12.2/1.11.2 which will use clay from full. You may have noticed that the clay in the game is not used as it could be. There aren’t a lot of blocks to add, and there isn’t a lot of variety in the game. You could create new constructions from blocks, and a lot more. Now it is possible, the author of the mod decided that not enough items that can be made of clay and decided to add them yourself. The most interesting update – armor made of clay. It is distinguished by the fact that it is quite similar to leather, however, has a more pleasant texture, as well as greater strength. New decorative bricks in different colours – purple, sand, dark red and turquoise – have also been added.
- There are also new clay buckets and clay reservoirs and they can be used to store any useful liquids like water or lava.
- Each item can be easily scraped in a normal workbench.
How to Install Minecraft Ceramics Mod ?
- Download and Install MC Forge
- Download Minecraft Ceramics Mod
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\mods
- Launch the game and play!
Download Ceramics Mod for Minecraft
Credit: KnightMiner | Source: CurseForge