Chat with your comrades in great comfort. Mod Chat Bubbles adds a speech bubble with text over the character’s head in Minecraft. They show any phrases written in the regular chat window. Now it is not necessary to monitor the console in search of the player’s response, which is nearby.
Addition equals the old plugin for VoxelChat. Developer MamiyaOtaru finalized the project. It works like an MMORPG.
The modification file is placed on the client. Only servers with custom chat rooms will be incompatible with these convenient bubbles.
This mod is in Beta update phase, so it may still contain errors or bugs. We will publish your respective updates in this same article.
- There are different shades, so as not to overlap other people’s messages.
- Action teams for role-playing games, display of ranks and names are supported.
- There are adding statuses after the nickname and the selection of names.
How to Install Minecraft Chat Bubbles Mod ?
- Download and Install Fabric Mod Loader and Fabric API
- Download and Install Rift
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Chat Bubbles Mod
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.
Download Chat Bubbles Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.14.1 / 1.14 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.13.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ Download
Credit: MamiyaOtaru | Source: CurseForge