Chocolate Resource Pack 1.18.2, 1.17.1 for Minecraft enhance small parts of the game to keep your visual appearance, but improve the overall player experience. While there may be nothing specific about Chocolate because the emphasis is on enhancing it more than changing orthodox textures, artists can however count on the next high quality gameplay once the pack is normally put into the game the. It’s a real gift for trouble which is put into the details for not many different combinations will face this side of the game.
Chocolate Resources / Textures Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Best installed and working normally.
- Record the source of the sources and leave it in the archive.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Source packages” section, select “Falda Source packs”.
- The application folders will open where you need to copy the texture summary.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the list of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected page.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. The textures will work in all archives.
Chocolate Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
The post Chocolate 1.18.2 Application Pack 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (16x) appears first on HDPackMod.