CIT Resewn Mod 1.18.2, 1.17.1 supply Minecraft complex software of MCPatcher Custom Object Imaging that allows source packets to exchange audio views.
This Various mod features on Fabric. It is called a CIT re-build mod of MCPatcher to act as a standalone mod for Fabric. In addition, the mod can also be maintained by SHsuperCM.
The purpose of the mod is to introduce MCPatcher’s Custom Sound Textures (CIT) software. CIT mod enables our source packets to make adjustments to object objects. These adjustments are primarily based on specific conditions.
Later, Optifine took versions of MCPatcher and saved a functional version. Depending on the creator of CIT repeatsThis mod is your shot at giving support to CIT outside of Optifine.
This mod searches for property files under:
- `asset / minecraft / citresewn / cit`
- `assets / minecraft / optifin / cit`
- duk assets / minecraft / mcpatcher / cit`
The mod only offers useful loading error messages for CITs that cannot be loaded. Always try to introduce help to sodium. However, it has also grown to do with out.
There is no such thing as advice for Optifine at all through the events of this mod. If you have already installed Optifine, then you probably will not like this mod.
It is unknown whether CIT repeats is ported to Forge or not. For now, you can only use it Cloth of version.
CIT Resewn Mod installation
- Download and install the latest version Clothing API we had Cloth Modloader
- Download CIT Resewn Mod (select versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folders ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install it Mod Menu
CIT Resewn Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1