Do you want to go back to the classic combat type of Minecraft? Well, you can already.
Classic Combat 1.14.3 is responsible for modifying Minecraft’s current combat system, modified in version 1.9 of Minecraft. Before this modification, the combat system consisted in constantly clicking the mouse to attack the opponents, since each click represented the same damage value. But as we said, this changed from version 1.9 of Minecraft.
Well, with this mod installed we can return to enjoy that old combat system, without taking into account the current “cooldown” that modifies the value of the attack according to the time at which we made it. With this mod we can forget about this and click repeatedly to attack the opponents.
How to Install Minecraft Classic Combat Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Classic Combat Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- It’s time to click constantly to attack!
Download Classic Combat Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.14.3 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.13.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.11.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.10.2 ⇒ Download
Credit: WildBamaBoy | Source: CurseForge