Clear Despawn is a Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5, which allows all gamers to pick up or not pick up pointless blocks for a while. Possibly everyone has noticed that the drop-off system does not always work as easily as it should. Now this should not be an argument, since all materials that have been dropped or fallen off the metal or animal will be destroyed as they are destroyed. The default rate is 20 seconds, which indicates that after 20 seconds the product will be doomed, and with near destruction, the product speed will start to fade.
Instructions to configure the Mod:
- Within the settings, you will be able to change the parameters if you want to.
- Time for light is the parameter that is responsible for the time of deletion of the object. The default setting is 20 seconds, however it is able to do such.
- Light Pressing is a command that adjusts the frequency of flashing. In the event it is set to “true”, the product will accelerate over a short distance, but when it is “false” then the product will disappear normally.
A nice mod not to mess with the world with useless materials, however be careful when you die, as a result of the present time has come the law.
Not installing Despawn Mod
- Download and install the latest version of Clothing API we had Cloth Modloader
- Download and install the app Forge API
- Download Ko Despawn Mod (select versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folders ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install it Mod Menu
Not Despawn Mod Download Links
for Minecraft A 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.12.2
The post Not Despawn Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 Removed (Before Publishing) appears first on HDPackMod.