CMDCam is a mod on Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which adds a new feature to the game. Now you can record pretty and interesting videos right in the game. What does this mod allow? Mod adds to the game camera that will record video, and you can adjust the route of the camera, as well as stops, transitions and other moments of the recording.
How do I use a mod?
- To use this mod, you will need to use a number of commands with which to configure the camera.
- /sam add [number] – add a new point using coordinates.
- /cam start – start the animation using the specified time.
- /cam Clear – delete all points.
- /cam goto – teleports to the specified point.
- /cam set – points to the current location.
- /cam remove – deletes a certain point.
How to Install Minecraft CMDCam Mod ?
- Download and Install MC Forge
- Download and Install CreativeCore
- Download Minecraft CMDCam Mod
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\mods
- Launch the game and play!
Download CMDCam Mod for Minecraft
for MineCraft ⇒ 1.16.2 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2
Credit: CreativeMD | Source: CurseForge