Colored Flames 1.16 Mod will add colorful fire to the minecraft. And it’s not just a fire that fits only decorative goals – when you are in it he puts on the player a variety of positive (and negative too) effects. Only seven of them are different colors, and if the effects you do not need, then his appearance is also beautiful.
- Green fire – 8 seconds of poisoning level 30, and the fire will burn on you 16 seconds – a very dangerous thing.
- Red Flame – 6 seconds of regeneration effect and only 8 seconds of burning on a player
- Blue fire – 5 seconds weakness effect, 8 seconds fire.
- Black fire – gives the effect of a dryer.
- The purple fire gives the night vision.
- White fire – 10 seconds levitation and 5 seconds fire – funny thing.
- Yellow fire – gives a high jump.
How to Install Minecraft Colored Flames Mod ?
- Download and Install Fabric API + Fabric Mod Loader
- Download Minecraft Colored Flames Mod
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\mods
- Launch the game and play!
Download Colored Flames Mod for Minecraft
Credit: diegoddk | Source: CurseForge