See Alliums Resource Pack 1.18.2, 1.17.1 can be a small package and a lighter weight that gives a bunch of new colors. There are 11 different shades, along with the default texture, with many shades starting from purple, pink and blue, with some purple variations to different rare shades. Especially for artists who like to spend time across flower fields, the purpose of these useful resources can be a surprising addition to their world. Often, with Color Alliums, the Minecraft world will of course turn out to be very detailed and polished.
Colorful Alliums Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Best installed and working normally.
- Record the source of the sources and leave it in the archive.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Source packages” section, select “Falda Source packs”.
- The application folders will open where you need to copy the texture summary.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the list of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected page.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. The textures will work in all archives.
See Alliums Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
The post Color Alliums 1.18.2 Pack Sources 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (16x) appears first on HDPackMod.