Comforts Mod for MC 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 (Hammocks and Sleeping Bags)
New resting formats, based on hammocks and sleeping bags.
Comforts 1.14.4 allows us to manufacture two elements to allow our character to rest after a hard day in Minecraft. With this mod installed we can make hammocks and sleeping bags. Neither of these two objects modifies the generation point of our character, so the bed will remain our point of respawn.
The hammocks will allow an inverse function to the beds, that is, we can sleep during the day and wake up when it is night. While sleeping bags can be stored in stacks and are more comfortable to use while we are doing field explorations.
Both the hammocks and the sleeping bags can be colored through any of the sixteen basic dyes of the game.
This mod is in Beta update phase, so it may still contain errors or bugs. We will publish your respective updates in this same article.
How to Install Minecraft Comforts Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Comforts Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- It’s time to sleep in a hammock or in a sleeping bag!
Download Comforts Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.14.4 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.13.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ Download
Credit: TheIllusiveC4 | Source: CurseForge