Command Macros is a mod on Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2, which allows you to add a very convenient feature to the game. What kind of feature are we talking about? Would you ever want to get a quick execution of a command in the game with a button or a shortcut? If so, then this mod will suit you for such purposes, because with it you will be able to create key bindings to certain commands, which you can set up in the appropriate menu.
How do I create a macro?
- Go to the mod settings.
- Press the button to add a macro.
- Enter the necessary command in the field, as well as the key to execute it.
Note that you can bind the same key or a key combination to several macros at the same time!
How to Install Minecraft Command Macros Mod ?
- Download and Install Fabric API + Fabric Mod Loader
- Download Minecraft Command Macros Mod
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\mods
- Launch the game and play!
Download Command Macros Mod for Minecraft
Credit: Kyrptonaught | Source: CurseForge