Compress objects to gain storage space.
Compressed Items 1.14.4 is a mod that offers us several possibilities to increase our storage capacity. Although the mod is not responsible for adding new storage blocks with greater capacity, but it allows us to compress objects and blocks to gain space in our inventories.
As you know, we often end up collecting large quantities of feathers, leather, iron and gold seeds, seeds, beets and eggs, among others. Even the moment may come when we should throw away these objects for lack of space or similar. Well, with this mod we can compress these objects to optimize the space in our stores.
These objects can be compressed into blocks, which in addition to allowing us to optimize space, will offer us new building blocks with which to decorate and build buildings.
How to Install Minecraft Compressed Items Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Compressed Items Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Compress space and get new building blocks!
Download Compressed Items Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.14.4 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.14.3 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.14.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.13.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ Download
Credit: StalDev | Source: CurseForge