Console HUD is a mod on Minecraft 1.16.3/1.16.2/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2, which adds some new features to the visual part of the game. What exactly are we talking about? The fact is that now you can take advantage of a number of brand new game features, among which you can highlight:
The Display of Enchantments for Objects;
- The model of the player displays it differently with different types of movement;
- Change the position of the hotbar (The place where you can see the items installed in the lower slot of the inventory).
- The player receives information about saving the world with a new icon with a separate animation, which looks great in the game.
- Almost all items received game hints to learn some additional information.
How to Install Minecraft Console Experience Mod ?
- Download and Install MC Forge
- Download Minecraft Console Experience Mod
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\mods
- Launch the game and play!
Download Console Experience Mod for Minecraft
for MineCraft ⇒ 1.16.3 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Credit: Fuzs_ | Source: CurseForge