Console HUD Mod for MC 1.14.4 / 1.12.2 / 1.11.2 / 1.10.2
With the installation of this mod, you can use the handy tips that exist in the version of the game for consoles. They will display information about enchantment, potion effects, duration, and effects of fireworks, as well as the contents of the Schalker box.
How to Install Minecraft Console HUD Mod ?
- Download and Install Fabric Mod Loader and Fabric API
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Console HUD Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.
Download Console HUD Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.14.4 (Forge) ⇒ Download
for MC 1.14.3 / 1.14.2 (Fabric) ⇒ Download
for MC 1.14.2 / 1.14.1 (Fabric) ⇒ Download
for MC 1.14.1 / 1.14 (Fabric) ⇒ Download
for MC 1.13.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.11.2 / 1.11.1 / 1.11 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.10.2 / 1.10.1 / 1.10 ⇒ Download
Credit: geniiiii_ & Fusseel | Source: CurseForge