Recycle blocks and objects to get their manufacturing materials.
Corail Recycler 1.13.2 is a mod that offers us the possibility of applying the recycling of blocks and objects in Minecraft. Through recycling we can undo any block or object of the game and receive all the elements that make up that block or object.
With this mod installed if we create an item by mistake, we can undo it and recover the materials. If we get a weapon, tool or worn armor, we can recycle it and get the materials from these objects.
Not all blocks and objects are recycled in the same way, so it will be necessary to make a book called The Recycling Book, which represents a guide, in English, on the recycling system of the various elements of the game.
How to Install Minecraft Corail Recycler Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Corail Recycler Mod 1.13.2
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.
Download Corail Recycler Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.14 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.13.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ Download
Credit: Corail31 | Source: CurseForge