Cuisine Mod for MC 1.12.2
A realistic approach to the process of preparing food recipes.
Cuisine 1.12.2 is a mod that aims to turn the process of food processing into a more realistic process. In other words, do not just try to put a chop in the oven and let it cook on its own. The mod seeks us to perform the same processes that we would perform in our kitchen, but within the game.
At the beginning, the ideal is to start making simple dishes, with basic ingredients and basic cooking utensils. This will allow us to understand the operation of the various kitchen utensils. At the moment there is no recipe book, although it is planned for the future, so you’ll have to let your imagination fly in terms of preparing recipes.
This mod is in Beta update phase, so it may still contain errors or bugs. We will publish your respective updates in this same article.
How to Install Minecraft Cuisine Mod ?
- Download and Install Kiwi Mod
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Cuisine Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- It’s time to put on a creative chef’s hat!
Download Cuisine Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ Download
Credit: snownee_ | Source: CurseForge