Curios API Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 is added into Minecraft exercise to be truly versatile and extendable accents and API tools for each builder and customers. If you are interested in it and want further research, you will be able to consider the matter better now.
First, the basic premise of this accent is to provide a functional service for builders with the intention of being able to flex and fit in with additional accents or tool holes. Also, it also gives customers the opportunity to configure these slots as needed. By default settings, this mod provides no new application content apart from a GUI listing. In fact, there are only two things. The latter is easily out there through the Inventive menu system and is thought to be an example for potential builders once they have developed their own integration code.
Them mod come together with loads of good options including:
- Extended application holes through a central library:
- Through the identification registry, new toolboxes have the ability to create and manage only.
- Regular identities are combined with the idea of stopping any practical returns in addition to providing complete compliance to the maximum requirements.
- Distinguished identities are however capable of being used to mark such categories if applicable.
- Slots are just based on demand:
- It is true that individual holes can only be made as desired which means that by default, it will not include holes. This function will help to reduce the conditions by which the number of holes can be seen unnecessarily but not any of the necessary elements to enter the hole.
- The holes are completely customizable:
- Holes are capable of having customized bases, multiple sizes, and are turned off or hidden.
- By means of the API, headers can be customized to input capabilities with the intention of activating or switching off a single participant slot in addition to add or delete multiple selected slots.
- Flexible-> curio relatives making using hand vanilla tag system:
- First, the powerful curios can be selected by way of vanilla tag system. This means splitting objects into curio classes can be as straightforward and easy as running the .json file between knowledge / curios / folder tags.
- The tools are capable of being categorized into a number of curios sort to your liking so long as they are marked within the appropriate recordsdata.
- Fully integrated with other manufacturing equipment:
- Basically, the correction and the bones will have the ability to do well with all the necessary elements that can be prepared between the curio holes.
- In addition, there are a number of small options for builders to use with the idea to integrate their materials and simple devices into the curio system.
- Access from a GUI:
- This mod comes along with a personalized GUI that comes from the product. It will show all the existing holes to one participant. From this, gamers are able to view all the expansion tool holes in a central point with having a completely different GUI input.
Now you will be able to get Curios API Mod free of charge right here with no hesitation and luxuriate in all of its great.
Curios API Mod installation
- Download and install the latest version of Clothing API we had Cloth Modloader
- Download and install the app Forge API
- Download Curios API Mod (select versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folders ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install it Mod Menu
Curios API Mod Download Links
for Minecraft (Fabric) ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.16.4 + 1.16.3 + 1.16.2
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
The post Curios API Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 (TheIllusiveC4’s Mod Library) appears first on HDPackMod.