Cursed Mod for Minecraft 1.16.3/1.15.2. If you feel that the improvements in Minecraft are too strong and make the game easy, then this is the mod for you! Cursed has added many new cursed spells (spells) to Minecraft. These improvements will make your game harder. Moreover, it can also be used in maps or assemblies with mods to create interesting situations for players!
The following curses currently exist:
- Curse of blindness – dramatically reduces the user’s vision. This curse affects helmets.
- Curse of Folding – Reduces the range of interaction of blocks with the subject. This curse affects the tools.
- Curse of the echo – makes the owner hallucinate the sounds of random hostile mobs. This curse affects helmets.
- Curse of encumbrance – slows down the user’s attack speed. This curse affects weapons.
- Curse of Attenuation – makes objects disappear much faster when dropped to the ground. This curse affects all items.
- Curse of fragility – accelerates the depletion of an item. This curse affects all items with longevity.
- Curse of ignorance – braking the wrong type of block will result in significant damage to longevity. This curse affects all tools.
- The Curse of Insomnia – Prevents sleep from the wearer. This curse affects helmets.
- Curse of misfortune – significantly reduces the success of users. This curse affects tools and weapons.
- Curse of obedience – connects with the first user who holds it. Forbids everyone else to use it. This curse affects all items.
- Curse of Radiance – makes the wearer shine brightly and be visible through the blocks. This curse affects breast plates.
- Curse of Silence – Prevents making sounds. This curse affects shoes.
- Curse of immersion – makes the owner quickly sink in the water.
How to Install Minecraft Cursed Mod ?
- Download and Install MC Forge
- Download Minecraft Cursed Mod
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\mods
- Launch the game and play!
Download Cursed Mod for Minecraft
for MineCraft ⇒ 1.16.3 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Credit: MCModDev | Source: CurseForge