Cursor – mod for Minecraft 1.15.2, which opens up great opportunities for you to customize your game cursor. To do this, you just need to select the appropriate cursor from all available on the Internet and download it at: «assets/minecraft/textures/gui/». The player also has the opportunity to do this directly from the game menu. However, it is important to remember that the cursor itself changes only when the game is restarted. Another possibility is that you can change the size yourself, as well as some types of animations.
Features of the Mod:
- The mod allows you to change the game cursor to the one you like.
- Ample opportunities for customization.
How to Install Minecraft Cursor Mod ?
- Download and Install MC Forge
- Download Minecraft Cursor Mod
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\mods
- Launch the game and play!
Download Cursor Mod for Minecraft
Credit: ATE48 | Source: CurseForge