Custom Color Load – Mod for Minecraft 1.18.2, 1.17.1, 1.16.5 is a mod that can load skin from any online or local source.
Functions of the mod you can use:
- Return to body image
- Use offline skins
- Download skins from a third party site
- Even download skins from your computer
- Make a dynamic skull
- Apply HD and transparent skins
- Do what you can imagine with skins
Custom Color Mod Mod Features:
- Multiple skin record API support and customizable skin record list
- You can use this feature to customize your color record list to download from any color server you want.
- If you have a skin server, you can use CustomSkinLoader to download a color from your server if one of the api has been updated.
In the default list, the skins are restored from Mojang. And if you need to transfer skins to a third-party source, you can put them into LittleSkin if you are in China, while ElyBy is a recommendation for other users.
HD ara Support.
- Although there is no Optifine or MCPatcher, CustomSkinLoader solves this problem.
- You can easily see the skin.
- Fixed head, strong head support.
- Cache profile to a file, and can be used without internet.
- Transfer skin directly from your computer.
- You can also use this feature to preview your skin in the game and even change the default skin and template.
- You can record local skin using any API (except MojangAPI).
- Fixed problem with incorrect textures.
- Using this mod, you can see the player avatar in the viewer list, not Steve and Alex.
Custom Color Load Mod installation
- Download and install the latest version Clothing API we had Cloth Modloader
- Download and install the app Forge API
- Downloads Custom Color Load Mod (select versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folders ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, it can be installed Mod Menu
Custom Color Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
The post Custom Color Mod Mod 1.18.2 / 1.17.1 (Change the Color!) appears first on HDPackMod.