Custom Window Title is a Mod on Minecraft 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.14.4, which allows the player to change some elements in the main menu. But what exactly can be changed? Now it will be possible to replace the inscriptions with your own. In addition, it will be possible to choose several inscriptions, each of which will change depending on the set time. The mod adds a huge number of settings to the game, which will be able to replace almost any text blocks in the game.
How to set it up?
- Using the file manager, you need to open a folder with the mod.
- After that open the configuration file. You can open it in notepad.
- Any text that will be displayed in the game can be entered into it.
How to Install Minecraft Custom Window Title Mod ?
- Download and Install Fabric API + Fabric Mod Loader
- Download and Install MC Forge
- Download Minecraft Custom Window Title Mod
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\mods
- Launch the game and play!
Download Custom Window Title Mod for Minecraft
for MineCraft ⇒ 1.16.3 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Credit: chylex | Source: CurseForge