Get information about any game mob, and even other mods, by simply pointing directly at the subject.
Damage Indicators 1.2.2 is a mod that allows us to obtain information from a subject just by looking or pointing directly at an animal or enemy. This information will appear in a small graphical interface that we can both change position, and select your design among several designs predefined by the mod.
Among the information that will appear on the screen, we find the health of any animal, enemy or mob added by any mod to the game, as well as if that subject is hostile or friendly to our character, his name and a miniature image of the being. In addition to this, the mod will count the blows we give to our enemies, as well as when we make a “critic”.
How to Install Minecraft Damage Indicators Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Damage Indicators Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Information about the mobs just by looking at them directly!
Download Damage Indicators Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.7.10 ⇒ Download
Credit: rich1051414 | Source: CurseForge