Dark GUI Reimagined Resource Pack 1.18.2, 1.17.1 is a black model of the Reimagined GUI package with a few extra features and attention span for every block. Regardless, the GUI has some further details and issues such as stoneware, craft table with vanilla type. This package also provides players with a small image of the blocks within the GUI in addition to reducing the size of the entire container. Overall, this package is perfect for many who want to try the Reimagined GUI in dark and novel mode.
Dark GUI Reimagined Resource / Teksture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Best installed and working normally.
- Record the source of the sources and leave it in the archive.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Source packages” section, select “Falda Source packs”.
- The application folders will open where you need to copy the texture summary.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the list of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected page.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. The textures will work in all archives.
Dudu GUI Reimagined Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1