As your title suggests, Decorative Blocks Mod 1.18.2 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 is a mod that helps essentially with the main function of including a series of recent and unique decorative blocks to the magical barrier world of Minecraft. Because of this fact, there is no reason to ignore this mod throughout the game.
About Decorative Blocks Mod
Apparently, this mod will help the global sandbox incorporate new colors and textures. That is exactly the main block theme mod theme in your game.
Listed here are some versions of the mod:
- Bonfire: throw the hearth powder into the hearth to create a stunning effect.
- Thatch: create a spread by cutting grass with scissors.
- Wooden walls to insert across the backyard.
- Block giant tree blocks.
- Chandelier: reversible artwork with 4 torches.
- Pile of stones: a reversible work with dust 4.
- The ladder can be climbed.
- Planks, traps.
- Wooden chair: right-click to place the seat.
Decorative Blocks Mod installation
- Download and install the latest version of Clothing API we had Cloth Modloader
- Download and install the app Forge API
- Downloads Decoration Blocks Mod (select versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folders ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, it can be installed Mod Menu
Decorative Blocks Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
The post Mod Decoration Blocks Mod 1.18.2 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 appears first on HDPackMod.