Default 3D Texture Pack for MC 1.15 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 (16x)
Textures true to the originals, but with a three-dimensional modeling.
Default 3D 1.15 and 1.14 is a texture package that is not intended to modify the design, or appearance, of the game’s predefined textures. Instead, it is responsible for adding modeling to textures, making them have relief and therefore, instead of being two dimensions, they are three-dimensional textures.
This three-dimensional modeling will not only apply to building blocks, but also that it applies to building blocks, decorations and objects of all kinds. We can even find three-dimensional models for flowers, crops, etc.
How to Install Minecraft Default 3D Texture Pack ?
- Download Minecraft Optifine HD
- Download Default 3D Texture Pack 1.15, 1.14, 1.13 or 1.12
- Open file .minecraft/resourcepacks
- Paste the downloaded file, inside “resourcepacks”.
- Now you can see three-dimensional blocks and objects!
Download Default 3D Texture Pack for Minecraft
Credit: Know2Good | Source: CurseForge