Default Options Mod on Minecraft 1.16.2/1.16.1/1.15.2, which adds to the game a lot of settings that will somehow help you in the process of survival and the game as a whole. It is worth starting with the fact that the main file with all the settings, namely options.txt has those settings that are not displayed in the game menu. But now there will be many settings available for you, which previously you could not customize through the game itself.
Set Default Key:
- Configure the key to make it the default configuration
- Run the “/defaultoptions saveKeys” command: save the defaultkeys.txt file in the config folder
- Be sure to send the defaultoptions folder in the configuration directory instead of running options.txt in the root of the modpack. victory!
Check the control GUI to see that the default settings have been updated. By default, the player will start with these keys.
Set Default Options:
- Configuration options (such as FOV, video and audio settings) you want them to be in the default configuration
- Run the “/defaultoptions saveOptions” command: the file defaultoptions.txt will be saved in the config folder
- Be sure to send the defaultoptions folder in the configuration directory instead of running options.txt in the root of the modpack. Alas!
A fresh install of your package (=> no existing options.txt) will now get the default options you specify.
Set the Default Server (Minecraft 1.9.4+)
- Set up the server you want them to enter the new installation
- Run the “/defaultoptions saveServers” command: the files servers.dat will be copied to the defaultoptions folder
- Be sure to send the defaultoptions folder in the configuration directory instead of sending servers.dat in the root of the modpack. victory!
Set the Default Configuration (Minecraft 1.9.4+)
If you want to set up your modpack in a way that allows users to change specific profiles without overwriting them, you can put them in the defaultoptions folder instead of the configuration folder. These files can only be copied to the configuration folder in the first run of the package. Sadly, Minecraft’s mod configuration is not standard enough to provide a more complex solution without much damage.
How to Install Minecraft Default Options Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Default Options Mod
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\mods
- Launch the game and play!
Download Default Options Mod for Minecraft
for MineCraft ⇒ 1.16.2 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Credit: BlayTheNinth | Source: CurseForge