Default Options Mod for MC 1.14.4 / 1.12.2 / 1.11.2 / 1.10.2 / 1.7.10
Set Default Key:
- Configure the key to make it the default configuration
- Run the “/defaultoptions saveKeys” command: save the defaultkeys.txt file in the config folder
- Be sure to send the defaultoptions folder in the configuration directory instead of running options.txt in the root of the modpack. victory!
Check the control GUI to see that the default settings have been updated. By default, the player will start with these keys.
Set Default Options:
- Configuration options (such as FOV, video and audio settings) you want them to be in the default configuration
- Run the “/defaultoptions saveOptions” command: the file defaultoptions.txt will be saved in the config folder
- Be sure to send the defaultoptions folder in the configuration directory instead of running options.txt in the root of the modpack. Alas!
A fresh install of your package (=> no existing options.txt) will now get the default options you specify.
Set the Default Server (Minecraft 1.9.4+)
- Set up the server you want them to enter the new installation
- Run the “/defaultoptions saveServers” command: the files servers.dat will be copied to the defaultoptions folder
- Be sure to send the defaultoptions folder in the configuration directory instead of sending servers.dat in the root of the modpack. victory!
Set the Default Configuration (Minecraft 1.9.4+)
If you want to set up your modpack in a way that allows users to change specific profiles without overwriting them, you can put them in the defaultoptions folder instead of the configuration folder. These files can only be copied to the configuration folder in the first run of the package. Sadly, Minecraft’s mod configuration is not standard enough to provide a more complex solution without much damage.
This mod is in Beta update phase, so it may still contain errors or bugs. We will publish your respective updates in this same article.
How to Install Minecraft Default Options Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Default Options Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.
Download Default Options Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.14.4 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.14.3 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.14.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.11.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.10.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.7.10 ⇒ Download
Credit: BlayTheNinth | Source: CurseForge