DefaultSettings – mod on Minecraft 1.15.2/1.14.4, which allows the player to get a fairly convenient thing, namely the ability to create a custom configuration of the game in terms of a selection of mods. If you have a fairly large number of mods on your build, which you sometimes switch, now it is not as difficult as it used to be. The fact is that now you can right inside the game to pick up the necessary mods, and others to remove, and the game will run just with those mods with which you would like to play. It should also be noted that a special convenient menu for the player.
Features of the mod:
- Added a convenient setup menu.
- Easy adjustment of starting parameters.
How to Install Minecraft DefaultSettings Mod ?
- Download and Install MC Forge
- Download Minecraft DefaultSettings Mod
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\mods
- Launch the game and play!
Download DefaultSettings Mod for Minecraft
Credit: PT400C | Source: CurseForge