Two doors [Forge/Fabric] Mod 1.18.2 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 / 1.12.2 is part of The Vanilla Experience. It gives man the space to open two parallel doors, trap doors, and wall doors.
You will be able to open them at some point. You are ready to do this by pressing any picket door or by a stress plate or key.
Normally, the mod will be available for door-type block blocks and open them, such as 10 blocks away. You will be able to change that within the configuration.
Crouching will flip off the double function door and open or lock the one block.
Mod is configured. It’s easy to get started.
- powerRecursiveOpening (default = true): You will be able to build a large door with trap doors, for example. You will be able to unlock them all at once if they are connected. The recursiveOpeningMaxBlockDistance configuration option determines how the function should be detected.
- recursiveOpeningMaxBlocksDistance (default = 10), min 1, max 32): What number of blocks should be present when ‘enableRecursiveOpening’ is turned on.
- powerDoors (default = true): If allowed, it works with two doors.
- powerFenceGates: When allowed, the release works with two wall gates.
- PowerTrapdoors: When permitted, it works really well with double trap doors.
The two doors are mod for working.
Double Door Mod installation
- Download and install the latest version Clothing API we had Cloth Modloader
- Download and install the app Forge API
- Download and install Mod overview
- Downloads Two Doors Mod (select versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folders ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, it can be installed Mod Menu
Two Doors Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ṣọ Cloth ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2