Dungeon Crawl Mod for MC 1.14.4
A vast system of underground dungeons awaits your arrival.
Dungeon Crawl 1.14.4 is a mod, inspired by Roguelike Dungeons, which is responsible for generating large underground structures in the form of dungeons, full of enemies, treasures and places to explore. The design of these underground dungeons, as well as the loot that we will find inside them and the size of the dungeons are generated, almost, completely randomly.
We can detect that we are above or near an underground dungeon, because when they are generated they always have an entrance from the surface of the world. These entries may have different forms, but they will be easily detectable with the naked eye from the surface of the world.
This mod is in Beta update phase, so it may still contain errors or bugs. We will publish your respective updates in this same article.
How to Install Minecraft Dungeon Crawl Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Dungeon Crawl Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Equip your character and go exploring the new dungeons!
Download Dungeon Crawl Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.14.4 ⇒ Download
Credit: XIROC1337 | Source: CurseForge