Libraries Dungeons Mod 1.16.5 is a mod library for Dungeons Suite.
Features Dungeons Library:
- Registration for Mob Enchantments can be found on this mod. By itself does not incorporate any enchantments, different mods ought to incorporate the enchant mob precision. The first manufacturer will be Dungeons Mobs, which can implement the Mob Enchantments in MC Dungeons.
- Armor and weapons can be for built enchantments. The enchantment built into it is treated like an actual tower, however it cannot be removed using typical methods. In addition they have the ability of breaking the restricted end of materials for material 1. No solution to incorporate built-in enchantments is incorporated in place. Different mods should reveal their very own methods for enchantments made. The first person for this will be Dungeons Gear, which can use this technique for gilded armor and enchants.
- Mobsters and tools can call creatures. Call / assembly function allows to keep these relatives. The mod also offers additional auxiliary skills to deal with many game modes, such as injury and decision making.
- A power helper is added, to create extra power when deciding on a venue. These help determine whether the mob or participant is a potential target. Originally used by AoEHelper.
AoE Assistant Area:
This helper offers a number of helper skills that allow you to quickly apply more code to specific sites within a set distance. Special options available:
- Limiting the variety of targets.
- Blockpos Origin or LivingEntity Origin.
- Distance statistics.
Dungeons Libraries Mod installation
- Download and install the app Forge API
- Download Dungeons Mod libraries (select versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folders ./minecraft/mods/
Dungeons Libraries Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5