FPS Rotation is a Mod for Minecraft 1.18.2 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5, which allows you to slightly increase the number of frames per second while playing Minecraft. However, this mod has another feature, namely downloading more work from your computer, which the game is in the background.
The fact is that with the default settings, Minecraft pulls all the frames completely with the same frequency as in the open mode. Because of this, you may experience all the freezing and other inconveniences while working with the system. After installing the mod, performance will increase several times.
FPS Mod Rotation Features:
- Increasing the number of frames in the game.
- Reducing the load on the system while idle in games.
- Special mod for weak PCs.
Dynamic FPS Mod installation
- Download and install the latest version Clothing API we had Cloth Modloader
- Download and install Config Cloth API + API Architectury
- Downloads Dynamic FPS Mod (select versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folders ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, it can be installed Mod Menu
FPS Mod Reversal Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4