Dynamic FPS is a Mod for Minecraft 1.15.1 / 1.14.4, which allows you to slightly increase the number of frames per second when playing Minecraft. Also, this mod has some other feature, namely – getting more performance from your computer, which the game is in the background. The fact is that with standard settings, Minecraft fully renders all frames with the same frequency as in open mode. Because of this, all kinds of freezes and other unpleasant moments can occur when working with the system. After installing the mod, performance will be increased several times.
- Increasing the number of frames in the game itself.
- Reducing the load on the system during standby in the game.
- A necessary mod for weak PCs.
How to Install Minecraft Dynamic FPS Mod ?
- Download and Install Fabric Mod Loader + Fabric API + Mod Menu
- Download and Install MC Forge
- Download Minecraft Dynamic FPS Mod
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\mods
- Launch the game and play!
Download Dynamic FPS Mod for Minecraft
Credit: Juliand665 | Source: CurseForge