The developers AtomicStryker and LakMoore spent many hours developing dynamic lighting. Mod Dynamic Lights makes torches, Light-stone, a lava bucket and similar items from Minecraft glow in the hands and on the ground. The new ray propagation system creates a more realistic light.
Explore the cave was interesting! Conventional blocks reflect enough light, which gives a beautiful glow in the large canyons and mines.
Supplement automatically runs on servers and in multi-user mode. Admins and players can add additional things with a light effect in the settings file.
- You can activate or deactivate the new mode with the L key.
- Fireplaces, fire and explosions also emit bright particles.
- Authors recommend installing Optifine HD for full feature support.
How to Install Minecraft Dynamic Lights Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Dynamic Lights Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.
Download Dynamic Lights Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.13.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.11.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.10.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.7.10 ⇒ Download
Credit: atomicstrykergrumpy | Source: CurseForge