EmoteCraft Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1, 1.16.5 will add flexibility for the production application to express feelings on the server. There are fairly just a few of them, each positive and detrimental. Now you can probably meet a guest near your house and shake your hand as a greeting, it seems nice in the middle of a game, expand the conversation others.
You will be able to add feelings to specific people’s keys to use them sooner rather than later into the emotional menu. Feelings also echo those you can find within the bedrock model of minecraft. To view the feelings on the server, it is worth setting up a mod on each server and client.
Installing EmoteCraft Mod
- Download and install the latest version Clothing API we had Cloth Modloader
- Download and install the app Forge API
- Downloads EmoteCraft Mod (select versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folders ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, it can be installed Mod Menu
EmoteCraft Mod Recording Links
for Minecraft (Fabric) ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5