Engineer’s Decor Mod for MC 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2
Decorative and functional blocks inspired by industrial areas.
Engineer’s Decor 1.14.4 is a mod that focuses on offering us the possibility of manufacturing new blocks and decorative objects. This mod requires the installation of Immersive Engineering, although as it is not yet available, it has provisional recipes for various elements. That is, we can play this mod without installing Immersive Engineering, but the recipes are provisional.
With this mod installed, we can manufacture things as diverse as tables, chairs, wall ladders, metal ladders, an electric furnace, small furnace, reinforced concrete blocks, reinforced concrete walls, reinforced glass, windows, stools, lights, pipes, electric poles, accumulators of fluids, waste incinerator and industrial signs, among other things.
This mod is in Beta update phase, so it may still contain errors or bugs. We will publish your respective updates in this same article.
How to Install Minecraft Engineer’s Decor Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download and Install Immersive Engineering
- Download Minecraft Engineer’s Decor Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- We can now develop all the content offered by this mod!
Download Engineer’s Decor Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.14.4 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.14.3 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.14.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.13.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ Download
Credit: wilechaote | Source: CurseForge