Engineer’s Tools is a Minecraft 1.16.3/1.16.2/1.15.2 mod that adds only three tools to the game, however, each of them is extremely useful for your game, as it can add extremely useful functions to it, without which it will now be difficult for you to do without . A specialized hammer was added, as well as a crusher and a specialized shovel. All data are subject to diamond tools that are completely similar in their speed. Some tools from the mod can also help you crush some blocks, for example, you can turn iron ore into iron dust.
Features of the Mod:
- 3 new tools with advanced features.
- Correlation with diamond tools.
- The ability to enchant tools.
How to Install Minecraft Engineer’s Tools Mod ?
- Download and Install Fabric API + Fabric Mod Loader
- Download and Install MC Forge
- Download Minecraft Engineer’s Tools Mod
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\mods
- Launch the game and play!
Download Engineer’s Tools Mod for Minecraft
for MineCraft ⇒ 1.16.3 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2
Credit: wilechaote | Source: CurseForge